- www.digitaldiver.com.au, (the “Site”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select, and order products from Innovations Australia Pty Limited (77 094 636 094) (“Innovations Australia”, “us” or “we”).
- Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of products through the Site, is governed by these terms and conditions.
- You agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions. In addition to these trading terms, there are terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Site.
- You agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order through the Site.
3. Placing an Order for Products
- You may order products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
- We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
4. Acceptance or Rejection of an Order
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
- Each order placed for products through the Site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will:
- supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
- provide you with an email confirmation of that order.
- If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
5. Delivery of Products
- We will only deliver products ordered through the Site to a location where we provide delivery services.
- You may obtain further information on the Site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain products. The Delivery Fee for your order depends on the type of product you order (in particular, the size and weight of the Product).
- You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the Site.
- We also recommend that you be present to accept the delivery of your order.
- We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to:
- provide us with proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification).
- If there is no one or no appropriate person at the Delivery Address to receive the order or, if you are required to be present at the time of delivery and you are not present at that time, then we will not deliver the Products you have ordered. In this instance, we will endeavour to contact you, or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge you an additional Delivery Fee for that replacement delivery.
- You: acknowledge and agree that any person at the Delivery Address who receives the products is authorised by you to receive your order.
6. Risk and Title
- Risk and title to the Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery to the Delivery Address.
7. Cancelling an Order
- We may cancel any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
- the products in that order are not available; or
- there is an error in the price, or an error in the product description posted on the Site for the product in that order; or
- that we reasonably believe your order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
- If we do so, then we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation and will not charge you for the cancelled order.
- You may cancel an order (whether it is accepted by us or not) by contacting us during business hours at any time prior to the dispatch of that order. Any products that form part of any order which we have advised are not in stock at time of acceptance of order and which have been specially secured for said order may not be cancelled.
8. Fees and Charges
- We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each product that is ordered, the delivery fee for your order that we notify to you when you place your order (“Postage”) and any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
- All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products include GST where applicable.
- The purchase price of each product is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in our store for the same product and we are not obliged to match any prices.
- Prices for products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the products in that order.
- If you cancel an order, then:
- we will refund any amounts paid by you for that cancelled order.
- we will not refund the Delivery Fees where the products in your cancelled order have been dispatched for delivery.
9. Payment Methods
- You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods:
- Direct deposit into our nominated account
- The following credit cards:
- American Express.
- If we are unable to successfully process your credit card or do not receive payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your order.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- We will provide you with a receipt at time of delivery which specifies the total fees and charges for the products in the order.
10. Damaged Products and Returns
- You must check any product delivered to you to determine if it is damaged. If a product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that product and notify us through our Customer Service. If you notice damage to a product after delivery, you should notify us within 14 days of delivery. If so, you may return the product to us in accordance with this clause.
- If you wish to return a product that is not damaged and that was provided to you under these terms and conditions, then you may return that product in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- Our Returns Policy is incorporated into these terms and conditions. You can view our Returns Policy here. You must provide us with the invoice we issued to you for your order to make a claim under this clause. If you fail to do so, then we may not provide you with a refund.
- We will not refund the Delivery Fee where the products have been delivered to you, unless you are returning the Product because it was damaged.
- Subject to clause 11.3, we exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or the subject matter of this agreement. You acknowledge that the Site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Site or a Product for any purpose.
- Subject to clause 11.3, we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss (including without limitation for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) or loss or corruption of data, in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including negligence) arising from or connected to this agreement.
- Where any law implies in this agreement any term, and that law voids or prohibits provisions which exclude or modify the operation of such term, then the term is taken to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for breach of such term will be, if permitted by law, limited to one of the following remedies (at our option):
- in the case of services: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupply; and
- in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods), or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- For future orders, these terms may be different and so we recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.
- We will not change any terms and conditions for an existing order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order, are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you place your order.
- We will collect your personal information through your use of the Site or through your personal contact with us. You agree for us to collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information in ways we consider appropriate namely:
- for the purpose of and incidental to providing our products and services to you in a secure way. This includes uses and disclosures which we require to operate the Site; and
- with, to and from third parties who provide services to us in relation to online shopping. These may include gateway providers, delivery service providers and organisations that assist us to check for or prevent unauthorised or fraudulent transactions.
- for other purposes to which you consent to (either express or inferred consent).
- You may access your personal information by contacting us.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
Capitalised terms used are defined in these terms and conditions. In these terms:
- Contact Hours means 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (AEST time).
- Delivery Address means the address specified by you during the customer registration process for the delivery of products that we will supply to you under these terms and conditions.
- GST has the meaning it has in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cwlth).
- Product means each good or service that is advertised on the Site.