SEA&SEA 06195 MDXL-A7IV Housing for Sony A7R IV with Leak Sensor
Revised ergonomic design, improved safety features and eye-catching exterior. The new MDX-L series housings are now upgraded with more standard features to ensure better handling and greater protection for your camera.
Equipped with new silicone handle inserts for firm and steady grip as standard. Silicone compound material implanted in the grip providing firm hold.
SA8 Fixed Ball Bases now comes standard with MDX-L series housings.
Leak Sentinel XB, which measures atmospheric pressure inside the housing even on land, is now a standard accessory together with the conventional built-in Leak Sensor. Two alert sensors are available for your peace of mind.
For better noticeability, controls is partially colored with yellow.
Compatible with the Sea&Sea, “Manual Flash Trigger/S” (optional).
The camera can be mounted in the housing with its LCD monitor extended from the camera to reduce the distance between the rear window and monitor to increase visibility.
The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.66x, 0.8x can be used.※Some vignetting occurs.When the VF180 1.2x is mounted on housing, the uper part of the camera’s viewfinder cannot be viewed due to vignetting.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the centre underside of the housing.
- Equipped with under guard to protect from scratch.
- 330 x 189 x 131 mm (13.0 x 7.4 x 5.2 inches)
- 2,800g (98.8oz) – Housing only
- 100m (330ft)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined)
- Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy