Hugyfot Canon 5D MK11 Underwater HousingAdd to Cart
Hugyfot underwater Housing for the Canon 5D MkII Digital Camera
The HFC-5D MkII housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Canon 5D MkII camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration:
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- rigid handle with ball mount (left hand side)
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- ball mount for 2nd strobe on top of housing
- 3rd bulkhead
- Hugycheck System
Flash connections (not included):
Each Hugyfot housing can be equipped with two strobe connections that allow the use of underwater strobes. The most common strobe connection is the Nikonos 5-pin connection.
If using a housed above water flash unit with built-in TTL in combination with Canon cameras, the use of S-6 connections (6-pins) may be required.
Ports (not included):
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
- adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
Dimensions (W x H x D): 208 x 160 x 125 mm
Weight (without camera): 2,5 Kg
Colour (anodized): black
Pressure rated: 100m